Alcohol and drugs are the worst addictions in the world. It not only snatches your senses as well as it’s really injurious to your health. For every kind of living species health is first priority. With drugs and alcohol, your life becomes vague and misty. I know leaving these addictions is not so easy but if you determine yourself then you can do anything in the world then nothing is impossible for you. So if you want to keep yourself healthy and if you decided to live a healthy life and you set your goal for leaving drugs then Serenity Lane is a place for your best treatment. Here you can get very special treatment for leaving your drugs addictions. If any beloved person has been involved in drugs and alcohol addiction then use the services of this hospital.
CEO of Serenity Lane is Pete Kerns. The mission of this hospital is to provide a friendly environment by helping people in leaving their drug and alcohol addiction. They believe that chemical-dependent is a cure-able disease. They use their education, intervention, and innovative treatment services to cure these sorts of illnesses. They provide their services the entire week, 24/7. They admit patients for detox and residential programming at their Coburg Campus.
They provide their inpatient (residential) and outpatient services to adults. Now they have introduced their virtual recovery service as well as they have launched their intensive outpatient, level 1 outpatient, and DUII services to patients where they are. Read more about Best Senior Living Communities of 2021.
Basic info about Serenity Lane:
- Website = Http://www.serenitylane.org
- The industry type is Medical Practices
- Company size is up to 51 to 200 employees
- Headquarters is situated in Coburg, OREGON
- Hospital Type Nonprofit
- Serenity Lane was founded in 1973
- They are specialists in curing alcoholism, opiates, polysubstance addiction, chronic pain, young adults, and relapse prevention.
- Contact number is (541) 668-8246, (541) 687-1110
- Their location is; (Coburg, OREGON 97408, US) (616 East 16thAvenue Eugene OR, 97401
Treatments of serenity hospitals include; Intervention, Detox treatment program, Residential treatments program, inpatient treatments program, rehab treatment program, partial hospitalization treatments, intensive outpatient program (IOP), and sober living and traditional housing.
Substance abuse from which you can relieve yourself like; Alcohol Addiction, Heroin Addiction, Angel Dust Addiction, Cocaine Addiction, Crack Cocaine Addiction, Fentanyl Addiction, Meth addiction, Purple Drank, and many others.
Detox to Rehab treatment period:
If you are in the initial stage so you will recover soon. But if are badly addicted to this chemical substance then your cure treatments will take time. Detox to Rehab treatments periods are as follow;
- 28 to 30 days treatment program
- 60 days (2 months) addiction treatment program
- 90 days addiction treatment program
- Executive treatment program
- Co-occurring/Dual Diagnosis treatments program
- Luxury treatment program
- The long term treatment program
- Co-Ed addiction program
- State-funded addiction treatment
Residential Treatment Program:
Residential treatments center is also known as an inpatient hospital. In a residential treatment center, you will get a controlled and friendly environment. You will get medicine on time, staff will always be available for you and they will provide medicine on time with very polite behavior. You will also feel mental calm. At Serenity Lane residential center all the time nursing staff, physicians, psychiatrists, mental health professionals, and counselors are available and they work together to help you to get relief from drugs addiction abuses. If your beloved persons have these signs which I listed down then he/she should admit to the residential treatment program.
- He devours substance daily
- If he/she feel badly craving for the substance
- Developing tolerance became hard
- When he/ she start to use more substance for a longer time than expected
- If they always have a stock of substance with them
- When they start neglecting school, social plans, and work responsibilities
- Even they know that they are getting weak but still devour substance with negative results
- At very risky behaviors
If these all things are appearing in your beloved persons then you should admit them to a residential/inpatient center where they can get rid of these abuses under the professionals and polite nursing staff.