Toblerone is a Switzerland based company which is famous for its chocolates. Since it is one of the most iconic chocolate bars in the world this chocolate has a rich history. It is named Toblerone because this company was established by Theodor Tobler and Emil Baumann in 1908. But now it has been available all around the globe and it can be instantly recognized because of its unique shape and its distinctive packaging. Its special recipe, unique triangular shape, and bizarre logo make it an instantly recognizable chocolate bar. Read more
The recognition symbol of Toblerone is the Pyramid which is supposed to be Matterhorn in the Alps of Swiss. The special recipe of Toblerone is that it is made with Milk Chocolate, nougat, honey, and Almonds. Toblerone is Switzerland’s most iconic chocolate company, renowned because of its unique shape and taste, and is being exported all around the world. The flavor of the Toblerone chocolate bar is enriched with the goodness of milk, which makes it a very soft and mouth melting chocolate. The company Toblerone is now owned by American multinational confectionary company, Mondelez International. The finest raw materials from all around the world are handpicked for the manufacturing of this chocolate.
Features of Toblerone
- Milk Chocolate Bars
- Almonds Honey and Nougat pieces
- The shape of Triangular Prism joined together
- Mouth melting
- Perfect as a gift pack for Christmas, birthdays, and other celebrations.
Types of Products by Toblerone
- Plain Chocolate: Chocolates dark in color packed in a triangular box of yellow or black color.
- White Chocolate: Chocolates of milk packed in a triangular box white in color.
- Snow Top: White and Silver box Triangular in shape containing Chocolate peaks white in color, just like the shape of a snow-filled mountain.
- Filled Editions: Centre of the chocolate is white in color and the complete chocolate is made up of milk.
- One by One: Triangular crunchy chocolates individually wrapped.
- Toblerone Pralines: The chocolate repacked in Beige color with single-peaked chocolate in a box.
- Fruit and Nut: The chocolates are in a purple color box in the shape of a cupboard.
- Honeycomb Crisp: The shape of a honeycomb on the wrapper of the chocolate with half white color.
- Crunchy Salted Almonds: The salted, caramelized Almonds with honey and nougat.
- Berner Bar: Bar of Milk chocolate. The is the only chocolate of Toblerone which is not in a triangular shape
- Toblerone Tobelle: The beige color triangular box containing thin chocolates of Toblerone
- Crispy Coconut: The chocolate containing almonds, coconut, and Nougat. The very common chocolate comes by the name of Toblerone.
The above-mentioned chocolates are all the types of chocolates offered by the company Toblerone. These are unique shaped chocolates which are not famous in the country where they are manufactured but they are liked and bought by most of the countries in the world.
Discription & Cost of Toblerone
The Toblerone milk chocolate bars come in a single pack containing 35g of the bar. Also for buying in bulk it comes in a box containing 24 bars of 35gm which are individually wrapped. The individual wrapping is beneficial because even after opening the big pack you can eat, share, and save the rest without the requirement of any other storage box. The price of a single bar is around Australian $ 1.50 and the pack of 24 bars costs around A $ 12.95. As the festive season is coming so everybody will be thinking about gifting something different to their close ones. Not just for festivals but Toblerone is a thing one should have at home for all those times when one need to indulge himself in something good, flavorful, and comforting. The good news for Australian people is that they can order it online today from Sweet As.
This chocolate will surely reawaken your taste buds and you will find yourself immersed in the Toblerone’s delicious taste experience. It is made up of good swiss milk, crunchy nougats with honey and almonds. Because of all these ingredients, it is commonly known as Swiss white chocolate. This chocolate would be an excellent choice for your break.