Today I’ll share a very tasty recipe of chicken meat which is called crown fried chicken. Where chicken has lots of benefits with it we can cook it with different methods and can make many delicious dishes of chicken meat. Chicken crown also means breast piece of chicken. But don’t take just breast pieces to pick the whole chicken and cook it. Before taking a step to the recipe I’ll enlighten you about some benefits of chicken meat. Chicken is lean meat that is filled with nutritional value. If you eat it daily you can stay healthy, but it’s important to choose the right one and cook it well. Eat everything in moderation it’s good for your health. Chicken is also famous for its taste. Read more about Why everyone is talking about Bonchon chicken.
Few benefits of chicken meat:
Some benefits of chicken are;
- It’s a very great source of protein,
- It can also help you to lose weight have seen a healthy diet plate without chicken meat? No, because it’s lean meat which has not many fats.
- Chicken meat is full of calcium and phosphorous, these minerals help to keep your bones healthy.
- It has vitamin B5 which is helpful for reducing stress.
- Magnesium is also present in chicken meat which relieves PMS symptoms.
- Chicken meat is an immunity booster.
So these were a few benefits of chicken meat. Now I’m taking the steps to make the crown fried chicken, let’s begin!
Crown Fried Chicken:
We are going to share with you a very yummy recipe, which will feel you that it’s the best chicken recipe and also we will tell you to step by step to prepare it. A crown fried chicken is like a turkey crown except for its chicken the legs are removed and in this case wings as well. Just pick the compact-sized roast, with bone and skin intact, which you can still stuff if you like. So follow our instructions and cook a very delicious chicken recipe at home and surprise your family and friends. So the steps for this recipe are as follow;
Ingredients for tarragon butter:
- 60g unsalted butter at room temperature
- 20g French tarragon, picked from the stalked and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 lemon Zested
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Ingredients for crown fried chicken:
- 1 crown chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 20g tarragon butter
- 1 carrot peeled and chopped into 1cm chunks
- 2 banana shallots peeled and halved
- 70ml dry white wine or vermouth
- 35ml stock or water
- Salt and pepper
Instruction for tarragon butter:
- For making tarragon butter the steps are as follow;
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl
- Use a blender to blend everything perfectly
- Once you got a smooth butter pack into small pots
- Store into the fridge for a week or freeze for up to 6 months
Recipe of crown fried chicken:
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Use a sharp knife to make a pocket between the skin of the chicken and breast on each side
- Fill each pocket with tarragon butter
- Use finger to spread the butter beneath the skin as much as possible
- Take a brush and with help of brush spread the olive oil in the tray
- Make a trivet with the shallots and carrots
- Then put the chicken into the tray and sprinkle the salt and power shape pepper and drizzle the olive oil.
- Then place the tray into the oven and cook it for 10 minutes
- Cook well and reduce the heat to 170C
- You have to cook it for 35 minutes but set the timer for 10, 10 minutes
- When the chicken has cooked then remove it from the oven and cover it with a tent of foil for some time.
- Then that trivet vegetable around the crown fried chicken
- Then turn on the flame and heat up the roasting pan and pour wine or vermouth in it
- And stir it gently to mix it well
- Add some water and weight till 50% water disappeared to make tarragon jus
The last step is serving the crown fried chicken slices with vegetables on the side and then pouring the tarragon jus all over. And enjoy the yummiest dish. You can easily find your nearest crown chicken restaurant by searching crown fried chicken near me.