Restylane is a range of professional cosmetic products based on hyaluronic acid, consisting of three groups: fillers, boosters, and biorevitalizants. Restylane is produced by Q-Med, which is part of the large Swedish concern Galderma. There is information according to which Restylane fillers have performed over 10,000,000 contouring procedures all over the world.
Distinctive features of “Restylane” preparations
Filler “Restylane” is intended for volumetric modeling of the face and pinpoint correction of signs of aging (wrinkles, furrows, and folds), the booster is used to improve the quality characteristics of the skin and optimal absorption of other drugs, and the biorevitalizant is designed to care for the dermis, moisturizing, nourishing and protecting it. Contour plastic “Restylane” has its undeniable advantages. A distinctive feature of the drug is its delicate viscous texture, which allows for correction at the very first session. You do not have to wait for the filler to settle, distribute or dissolve in order to assess the result of the procedure and the need for an additional injection.
Possessing excellent biological compatibility with the tissues of the human body, the drugs do not provoke allergic reactions and other side effects. The harmonious combination of fillers with organic structures of the body eliminates the appearance of edema, bruising, and bruising after injections. During biodegradation, the drug breaks down into molecules of water and carbon dioxide, which ensures the maintenance of the achieved tissue volume even after complete cleavage. Prolongation is another reason for Restylane.
Contraindications to procedures
Biorevitalization and contouring with Restylane preparations are contraindicated in case of:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Severe somatic diseases in a chronic form;
- Autoimmune pathologies;
- Inflammation and irritation of the skin;
- Dermatological lesions of various origins;
- The presence of non-absorbable implants (including biopolymer gels) in the area of intended administration;
- Decompensated diabetes mellitus;
Be prepared for our specialist to ask you questions about past illnesses and carefully study your history.
For “Restylane” contour plastics and bio revitalization, prices fluctuate depending on the selected drug and its volume.
Before you would like to buy Restylane online, you need to know that the line consists of the following types of dermal fillers:
- Restylane is a base gel designed to smooth out medium-deep wrinkles and folds;
- “Restylane Touch” is a specially designed “light” version of the filler, designed for use by young girls and boys. Fills fine mimic and reticulate wrinkles, saturates the skin with moisture, corrects minor defects (for example, atrophic post-acne scars);
- Restylane Perlane is a highly cohesive filler aimed at neutralizing pronounced age-related changes. Suitable for leveling loose furrows and deep structural folds, eliminating the effect of “pasty” and sagging skin, remodeling the face oval, filling isolated areas with missing volume, lifting soft tissues along the contour of the lower jaw;
- Restylane SubQ is widely used in volumetric facial modeling. With its help, non-surgical rhinoplasty is performed, the shape and size of the chin is corrected, the oval of the face is corrected;
- Restylane Lipp is designed for lip contouring – it increases their volume, improves their shape, and models the contour. Leaves lip moisturized and nourished, juicy, plump, and sexy.
Restylane lasts up to 12 months on average, which makes its cost especially beneficial. The final result of the manipulations will be noticeable 4-5 days after the administration of the drug.