November is amending to be a great month for Pokemon fans. Not only will Pokemon Sword and Shield be released on November 15, but it will be followed by another easy restart of Pokemon anime in Japan on November 17. Because it looks like it will include Galar as well as any other region in some way. While many will no doubt wait for the new anime to head to America, there are a few things we currently know about the series. In this article, we’ll discuss in detail the Pokemon sword and shield anime.
This new Pokemon anime will focus on two characters this time: Ash and Go. Things have been touched and going for Ash for a while, as many have worried that his character will not be present due to the prospect of restarting. After all, he also won a Pokemon League Championship in the anime Sun & Moon. However, it was confirmed that Ash and Pikachu are back, this time the goal is related to the Pokemon fight. This may be a serious transition from his previous position, as he was associated with the phrase “I have to catch everyone”.
This time, it seems that the new character, Go, will be the one who will focus on catching the Pokemon, which may or may not be linked to the idea of several regions. His Pokemon partner is a Scorbunny, one of the beginners of Sword and Shield and it remains to be seen if he will ever evolve or remain in his current form, such as Ash’s Pikachu. Apparently, Go’s main goal is to catch the legendary Pokemon Mew he saw in his youth.
Pokemon sword and shield anime new supporting characters
Two major supporting characters have also been confirmed with some ability. They are Professor Sakuragi and his daughter Koharu (English names that have not yet been confirmed). He is currently based at the Sakuragi Institute in Vermillion, which has led many to believe that he is essentially a replacement for Professor Oak. Whether the oak returns in a certain shape is not yet known.
Like her father, little is known about the new Koharu character from the age of the Sword and Shield. He could prove to be a travel partner for the aforementioned duet or he could prove to be a type of rival. After all, Oak’s nephew was the franchise’s initial rival, so it makes sense that Sakuragi’s daughter could play the same role. However, this is just speculation at the moment. Read more
Pokemon sword and shield anime new features
- Similar to Sun and Moon and Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, where a Rotom holds a Pokédex, there is a Rotom that has a phone instead. The phone can be attached to objects to upgrade them.
- Two new mechanics appear, Dynamax and Gigantamax. Dynamax allows Pokémon to grow to large sizes and fight other huge Pokémon. Their movements become Dynamaxed and have new attributes. Gigantamaxing is similar, but Pokémon grows and changes its appearance.
- Pokémon roaming the world return from Let’s Go, Pikachu! And let’s go, Eevee. Pokémon can also be found in random encounters in the grass. Pokémon Overworld also acts differently from the previous game.
- The Poke Ball Plus device can also work for these games. However, it will not work as a controller, as it did in Let’s Go, Pikachu! And let’s go, Eevee.
- The player can sneak through the grass to get closer to the shy Pokémon that runs away normally.
- The attributes of weather conditions around the world reappear, such as snow, rain, sun, and sandstorms. They can change which Pokémon appear. For example, Wingull appears in the rain and Snover appears in the snow. Weather conditions can also stack up. For example, during storms, the effects of electric terrain and rain will be present.
- The bikes return from their absence in the 7th generation. Now they can accelerate and walk on water, unlike previous games.
- Galar’s criminal organization is Team Yell (though Marco’s Cosmos also functions as a vicious team, similar to the Sun and Moon Pokémon).
- Poke Jobs are presented.
- Featuring Pokémon Camp, a similar feature to Pokémon-Amie and Pokémon Refresh, and Partner Play.
- Autosave is an option. Players can disable this feature if they do not want it enabled.
- Article sharing is removed as Exp. Distribution is now automatic. All Pokémon receive a few Experience Points after the battle, even if they did not participate.
- Tutorials can be omitted.
- Wild Pokémon levels differ in some places; Instead of increasing Pokémon levels as you move on, over-leveled Pokémon can be found in early routes and areas.
- Wild Pokemon have an indicator in the form of a colored glow that shows whether they have higher stats or better IVs, making it easier to find the perfect Pokémon.
- You can change the Pokémon as a gift.
- Known as the Gym Challenge, the gyms that the player must fight in order to become a champion return to gaming, after being replaced with trials in Pokémon Sun and Moon and Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. The challenge culminates with the annual Champions Cup tournament, where the player can challenge the Champion.
- Pokémon Sword and Shield can connect with Pokémon HOME. This allows them to store and receive Pokémon from Pokémon HOME, including Pokémon from previous generations that have been transferred to Pokémon HOME. However, only Pokémon from the Galar Regional Pokédex and the listed “alien” species can be transferred to Pokémon Sword and Shield. The list of compatible alien species expands with the release of the Pokémon Sword and Shield Expansion Pass.
- In addition, many moves from previous basic launches cannot be used or learned in Sword and Shield. If a Pokémon that knows any of these moves is migrated to the Sword or Shield, it will not be able to use these moves in combat; the description of the movements will also recommend that these movements be forgotten. This is the journey of Pokemon.