Pokemon enthusiasts are going to love November, it seems. On November 15, Pokemon Sword and Shield will be available, and on November 17, the Pokemon anime in Japan will easily resume. Because it appears to include Galar and every other location in some kind. There are a few things we presently know about the upcoming anime series, however many people will undoubtedly wait till it comes to America. We’ll go into great detail about the Pokemon sword and shield anime in this article.
Ash and Go will be the main characters of this new Pokemon anime. Since the possibility of a restart has many people concerned that Ash’s character won’t be there, things have been touch and go for Ash for a time. He did, after all, triumph in the Pokemon League Championship in the Sun & Moon anime. It was revealed, though, that Ash and Pikachu are back, and this time they have a stake in the Pokemon battle. His prior role was synonymous with the slogan “I have to catch everyone,” thus this might be a significant change.
This time, it seems that the new character, Go, will be the one who will focus on catching the Pokemon, which may or may not be linked to the idea of several regions. His Pokemon partner is a Scorbunny, one of the beginners of Sword and Shield and it remains to be seen if he will ever evolve or remain in his current form, such as Ash’s Pikachu. Apparently, Go’s main goal is to catch the legendary Pokemon Mew he saw in his youth.
Pokemon sword and shield anime has new supporting characters
Two major supporting characters have also been confirmed with some ability. They are Professor Sakuragi and his daughter Koharu (English names that have not yet been confirmed). He is currently based at the Sakuragi Institute in Vermillion, which has led many to believe that he is essentially a replacement for Professor Oak. Whether the oak returns in a certain shape is not yet known.
Like her father, little is known about the new Koharu character from the age of the Sword and Shield. He could prove to be a travel partner for the aforementioned duet or he could prove to be a type of rival. After all, Oak’s nephew was the franchise’s initial rival, so it makes sense that Sakuragi’s daughter could play the same role. However, this is just speculation at the moment. Read more
Pokemon sword and shield anime new features
- Similar to Sun and Moon and Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, where a Rotom holds a Pokédex, there is a Rotom that has a phone instead. The phone can be attached to objects to upgrade them.
- Two new mechanics appear, Dynamax and Gigantamax. Dynamax allows Pokémon to grow to large sizes and fight other huge Pokémon. Their movements become Dynamaxed and have new attributes. Gigantamaxing is similar, but Pokémon grows and changes its appearance.
- Pokémon roaming the world return from Let’s Go, Pikachu! And let’s go, Eevee. Pokémon can also be found in random encounters in the grass. Pokémon Overworld also acts differently from the previous game.
- These games can be played using the Poke Ball Plus gadget. It won’t function as a controller, though, unlike in Let’s Go, Pikachu! Eevee, let’s go on.
- The shy Pokémon that typically flees can be approached by sneaking through the grass.
- The characteristics of different types of weather, such as snow, rain, sun, and sandstorms, recur.
- The Pokémon that appear can be altered. Wingull, for instance, manifests in the rain, and Snover in the snow.
- The weather can also accumulate. For instance, during a storm, rain and electric terrain effects will be present.
- After being absent in the seventh generation, the bikes are back. In contrast to earlier games, they can now speed and traverse water.
- Galar’s criminal organization is Team Yell (though Marco’s Cosmos also functions as a vicious team, similar to the Sun and Moon Pokémon).
- Poke Jobs are presented.
- Featuring Pokémon Camp, a similar feature to Pokémon-Amie and Pokémon Refresh, and Partner Play.
- Autosave is an option. Players can disable this feature if they do not want it enabled.
- Article sharing is removed as Exp. Distribution is now automatic. All Pokémon receive a few Experience Points after the battle, even if they did not participate.
- Tutorials can be omitted.
- Wild Pokémon levels differ in some places; Instead of increasing Pokémon levels as you move on, over-leveled Pokémon can be found in early routes and areas.
- Wild Pokemon have an indicator in the form of a colored glow that shows whether they have higher stats or better IVs, making it easier to find the perfect Pokémon.
- You can change the Pokémon as a gift.
- Known as the Gym Challenge, the gyms that the player must fight in order to become a champion return to gaming, after being replaced with trials in Pokémon Sun and Moon and Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. The challenge culminates with the annual Champions Cup tournament, where the player can challenge the Champion.
- Pokémon HOME can be accessed via Pokémon Sword and Shield. This enables them to save and obtain Pokémon from Pokémon HOME, including those that have been transferred from Pokémon of earlier generations. However, only the “foreign” species indicated and Pokémon from the Galar Regional Pokédex can be transferred to Pokémon Sword and Shield. With the introduction of the Pokémon Sword and Shield Expansion Pass, the number of compatible alien species grows.
- In addition, many moves from previous basic launches cannot be used or learned in Sword and Shield. If a Pokémon that knows any of these moves is migrated to the Sword or Shield, it will not be able to use these moves in combat; the description of the movements will also recommend that these movements be forgotten. This is the journey of Pokemon.