Overview of persona 5
There are many persona 5 endings to watch during the course of the story. There are several conditions some are good many bad and all possible depending on your choices and skills in the game’s many dungeons, but easy enough to avoid if you know what you’re up to. doing. This means it depends upon the skills of the player whether he wants to see a good end or bad. In this article, we’ll try to clear you that what is persona 5 true ending?
The game has six types of endings: three bad, one good, and the real ending. If you want to see them all we recommend that you wait until after seeing the real ending as the others contain some spoilers – just keep a few games safe in the appropriate spots so you can review them once the game is over. Some endings rely on dialogue choices which should be pretty obvious, but if you’re unsure check below for some tips – we can’t be too specific without revealing some important plot details, but it should be enough! Read more
Bad Endings in Persona 5
- At the beginning of the game, you can’t accept the contract that Igor has given you.
- Failure to complete any building by the deadline. This should be clear to you in the game, and if you plan effectively, it should be easy enough to avoid.
- When the story has reached flashbacks, you can get a bad ending by answering it incorrectly. To avoid this, select the first answer to the second and third questions during the interrogation.
- Another bad ending comes from the failure to complete the final palace by its deadline.
Good Endings in Persona 5
- To get the good and the true ending, you will have to reach the last dungeon in the game.
- Here, you are given a choice by Igor. If you accept the offer, you will be successful.
- If you refuse, you will keep playing and eventually reach the real ending, which is obviously what everyone wants.
We’re obviously vague about the specifics of what these endings look like, but the choice should be obvious when it crosses your path. Good luck!
Unlock True Ending in Persona 5 Royal
There are four requirements you must meet to see the true Persona 5 Royal ending. We will review these requirements in the list below, before breaking them down in more detail later in this guide. Note that in this guide we will not spoil the events of the true ending, we will only guide you through making it yourself.
- Reach Confidante rank 9 with Takuto Maruki by November 18th.
- Reach Confidant Rank 8 with Goro Akechi by November 24.
- Reach Confidant rank 5 with Kasumi Yoshizawa by December 18th.
- Reject all offers presented by the antagonist in the third semester.
This is a role-playing video game and it is the sixth installment of the Persona series. This series is part of the larger Megami Tensei franchise. This article reflects the persona 5 true ending guide. We had tried to make you clear about all the expected endings and how the end can good or bad. We’ll try to update you with the latest persona, tech, and gaming news. Thanks for reading.