In the rat race of the corporate world, when everyone is in a hurry to reach near the goal, to achieve success with the potential of a fixed set of skills it is nearly impossible to get it. In 2020 itself there was more than 2 lakhs of project leading job opportunity was available. To get the jobs of a project manager, there are a lot of certifications and courses which are must for the job description. Some of the most popular courses can be PBA (Professional in Business Analysis), CAPM (Certified Associate Project Management), PMI-RMP (Risk Management Professional), PMP (Project Management Professional) and so on are all provided by institutes like PMI (Project Management Institute), further Courses like Prince2 and Scrum Master also adds a lot to the individual’s credibility.
What is PMP and Earning the new PMP Certification
Project Management Professional (PMP) is an internationally recognized professional certification which gives a certification offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). According to data by the end of 2020 there are more than a million active PMP certified professionals and more than 300 chartered chapters across 214 countries and territories worldwide. The exam is partially based upon the syllabus of PMBOK (Project Management Institute of Knowledge).
PMP Course in Seattle WA can be defined as one of the world’s leading and the most difficult project management certification. Which now introducing different approaches like predictive, agile, and hybrid. The PMP clarifies project leadership across industries and helps different organizations find people who are smart and skilled at the same time. Recent research shows that there is a job opportunity for nearly 2 million project management oriented roles which are need to be fulfilled by 2027 and employer are very curious about candidates from this background who have certifications like PMP. Which means project managers who are skilled are in a very high demand for the upcoming years. Project Management Professional is a very special course because it is designed by the project professionals for the project leads that validates that an individual is among the best and ultimately skilled in People, which emphasizes the skills that a project would be needing to lead a team and project effectively in this rapidly changing environment. Process of reinforcing the technical aspects in managing projects and tasks successfully. Business Environment which helps in highlighting the connection between organizational strategy and the projects. PMP ensures that an individual gain a competitive edge and proves the work better, which in making the goals a reality and earning that certification. PMP Certification ensures that an individual has all the set of skills that an employer seeks in a project manager. The new approach to PMP includes mainly three criteria of being Predictive, Agile, and Hybrid.
Is it worth to get PMP Certified in 2021?
It is one of the most valuable certifications and hence requires lots of commitment, and it is also very mandatory that an individual have a real-world project management experience beforehand which have resulted in success. Beyond that there is no hard thing in the process throughout. But there are also some pre decided criteria which are must for getting the certification which are defined below:
– A Four-Year Full-Time Degree Course
– 36 months of project leading experience
– 35 hours of project management education of the course or training in the following, and CAPM certification
If anyone doesn’t have a degree they can apply under following circumstances.
– A high school diploma course or an associate’s degree (which is the global equivalent)
– 60 months of project leading experience
Yes, Conclusively PMP is very much beneficial in this current time to look into recent surveys states that more than one-third of companies gets more success with PMP Certified professionals and PMP project managers also manage to handle tasks more efficiently and more than 75 percent of high-performing projects. We will discuss six reasons below, to justify getting a PMP certification is worth it:
– The PMP Certification Course is Validating the dedication of an individual towards the project or task.
– Better Networking Opportunities is achieved by pursuing this course as there will be more interaction within the people in the industry.
– The main Criteria that elaborates why PMP certification is an important course to complete as because getting certified will lead to better income or contributes to higher salary than usual.
– Important skills which are normally required in Industry for doing the task in ease is learnt in the process of certification and it gives better technical approach to solve real-time problems in companies.
– There is a different level of growth happens to the candidate who has pursued PMP Certification as it provides better industry recognition.
– One simple yet very significant perk that PMP Certification has been it added a lot of values to the resume, which will help the individual in future reference or job profile.