An important part of communication is Microsoft Outlook. We use the sources to which we hook up with send or receive emails. Sometimes things work well and sometimes they cause problems. Outlook also has too many problems or errors, and once we face some problems, we attempt to solve everything because there are solutions to each problem. The [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error is additionally one among these errors. If you’re tired of [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error and you’re trying to find the proper solution, then you’re within the right place to understand the way to solve the error. Typically, this error occurs once you use Microsoft Outlook to send and receive e-mail. This error often occurs if Microsoft Outlook isn’t working properly. This text describes the way to demonstrate the straightforward process of How to fix [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error.
- In some cases, the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error could also be caused by installing the software application on your computer.
- This error could be caused by using quite one Outlook account, and without clearing the cache, you’ll have trouble getting the error.
- Sometimes it’s due to the broken version of Outlook.
- Employing a too old version of Outlook is one more reason for this Error Code.
If you see error code [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2], it means Outlook isn’t working properly. So what are you able to do to form Outlook work properly? Here are some simple instructions. Read more
Method 1: Clear the cache
- By clearing the cache and cookies, the previous strings are going to be clear and all of the data will be up to date. This will remove broken or jammed data packets.
- Close and reopen Microsoft Outlook.
- Close multiple accounts or windows if you’re using them.
- Check for Microsoft 365 updates. (Update to the newest version)
- If an update is required, update all new features and restart the pc and open Outlook to ascertain if the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error is resolved. If it persists, try Method 2.
Method 2: Use the web application
- Open Settings in the top corner and choose the version of the Outlook Web App within the navigation pane.
- Clear the use of Easy Edition checkbox for Outlook Web App.
- Option Save.
- Sign up for simple Edition, close, and register your account with a registered account.
Method 3: Repair your version of Outlook
[pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error during the installation process could also be caused by Outlook conflicting with other e-mail accounts or other software installed on your computer.
So, you’ll get to remove the broken version of Outlook from your pc then install the newest version of Outlook from the official Microsoft Outlook internet site.
Method 4: Update Outlook
- Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements for the newest version of Office.
- In most cases, once you run the Microsoft Office Setup program on a computer that has an earlier version of Office installed, the sooner version is removed.
- There are times when uninstallation is required, like once you encounter errors or problems during installation.
- If you uninstall Office before you put in the remake, your Office files won’t be deleted, but if your version of Office includes Outlook, you’ll want to copy your Outlook data files.
- See Find and transfer Outlook data files from one computer to a different.
This article addresses outlook error [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]. We tried to unravel the matter in prospects. We hope you’ve got resolved and glued the error code by following the straightforward steps in this article. If you continue to can’t change or resolve the error code, it can be an even bigger problem. All you’ve got to do is contact the Microsoft Outlook team to resolve the difficulty.