Godaddy webmail is used mostly for business conversation and also for the advertisement of your products to the customers. If you are new to this webmail then firstly you need to understand how to use it, how to sign in, and how to send your email using this webmail. All these are the basics that you must know for using this webmail fluently. In this article, we shall provide you with complete guidance for using this webmail.
Why you should use GoDaddy to create your email?
Here we have mentioned some reasons why you should use this webmail for sending emails.
- World-class security that blocks over 300 million unwanted and potentially dangerous emails.
- 9% Guaranteed Uptime.
- Access to a modern, intuitive webmail portal.
- Flexible plans with the option to choose an individual or team plan.
- Fully integrated with GoDaddy domain and hosting.
- Sync and use your email across all platforms – even on mobile.
Conditions necessary for creating a GoDaddy web email:
There are two things that must be done before creating the email. The following conditions are required for creating a GoDaddy email:
- The first condition is to have a working GoDaddy account. This means you must have an account but if you don’t have this account then create one.
- But for creating a new GoDaddy email account, you have to transfer your name to GoDaddy.
Procedure for creating a GoDaddy email account:
Now, you need to know the right process for creating an email account. Here, are all steps mentioned that might be helpful to you while creating an email account.
- Sign in to GoDaddy Account
How to sign in to webmail?
The first thing is to sign in to this webmail. For signing in you should follow the steps described below:
- Go to godaddy.com, then sign in here. For this, use your Microsoft 365 email address and password. You should Bookmark this page for your ease.
- If you don’t already have a password and email address, then you should enter a recovery e-mail. After it selects Save and Continues. A recovery email can be changed whenever you want to do so (this recovery email can help you to reset your password). Read more about 7 Signs You Should Ditch Your Web Hosting Provider.
- Follow the given instructions to explore what you can do with Microsoft 365 and Outlook.
- Once you see your apps, then open Outlook (from outlook you can recognize yourself with your email signatures, you can also update your email). Then, you’ll go to your new inbox.
- The next step is to click on “New Message”. From here you can send your email.
After Signing in to GoDaddy webmail, then click on My Products from your account name dropdown present at the top.
- Scroll the page and see your Domain name after it clicks on the button “Set My Account”.
- The next step is to send your email through GoDaddy webmail.
- To open a new mail click on the “Compose” button.
- Click on “To” and enter the email account of the person, to whom you want to send your mail.
- After entering the email address of that person write “Subject”.
- Now your email is ready and you just have to press the “Send” button. You can see sent mail in the inbox of your webmail.