Heating homes can be expensive, especially during the winter months. That’s why it’s essential to choose the right heater for your needs. In 2017, the global electric heater market was valued at approximately $8.57 billion. There are different heaters on the market, and it can be challenging to decide which one is right for you. This blog post will discuss five features you should check while buying the best house heaters.
House heaters are available in a range of sizes. It is essential to choose a size appropriate for the space you want to heat. For instance, a tiny heater will be sufficient for small bedrooms, while a large heater will be needed for a bigger spaces like living rooms.
Room heaters are available in different types, such as convection, oil-filled, ceramic, and infrared. Each has its pros and cons.
- a) Convection: These heaters work by circulating the hot air in the room. They are quiet and efficient but take some time to heat the room.
- b) Oil-filled: These heaters are filled with oil and have a heating element. They take more time to heat up but can maintain the temperature for a long time.
- c) Ceramic: These heaters use a ceramic plate to generate heat. They are lightweight and portable but can be noisy.
- d) Infrared: These use infrared waves to generate heat. They are instant and can be used for spot heating but are expensive.
You need to decide which type of heater is best suited for your home.
The best house heaters are the ones that are the most efficient with their energy use. You don’t want to be spending a fortune on your electricity bill, so make sure to find a heater that won’t break the bank. Check for ENERGY STAR certification and high-Efficiency Ratings (COP). These will ensure that your heater is running as efficiently as possible. While you’re at it, take a look at the warranty and make sure that it covers at least a year or two. If something goes wrong, you’ll be covered. Read more about What are condensing tankless water heaters?
- Noise Level
The noise level is vital, especially if you have young children or are trying to heat a small space. Some models of house heaters are very quiet, while others can be pretty loud. Ensure to check the noise level before purchasing a heater.
- The noise will depend on factors like:
- The type of heater
- The size of the room
- How well insulated the room is.
If you are searching for a quiet heater, you might want to consider an electric one. These types of heaters tend to be very quiet.
Heaters can vary widely in price, so finding one that fits your budget is essential. There are several ways to save money on your purchase, so ensure to shop around and compare prices before making the final decision.
House heaters are a great way to keep your tiny home warm and cozy. Safety features like tip-over protection and automatic shut-off are essential to consider along with the size and weight of the unit.