Marriage counseling is a type of psychoanalysis ( set of psychological theories and therapeutic techniques) that
helps married or unmarried people to solve their problems and strengthen their relationship by understanding their partner. In this article we’ll guide you how you can find best marriage counselor in your area.
Is it an effective method?
According to the research from AAMFT (American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy), 90% of the
couples have been able to save their marriage and get to know their partner better. The counselors are experts because most of the counselors are married and they are well aware of all these situations and have handled many cases so they have a lot of experience to solve the problems of couples.
How to find the right marriage counseling near me?
There are some ways to find the right counselor such as:
➢Contact a good and reliable therapy provider.
➢Couples in need should check the counselor’s training, educational background and his a professional association such as AAMFT and state licensure.
➢Search for LMFT (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist) Cost of marriage counseling
The cost of mostly marriage counseling varies from around $75 to $500 per session depending on to whom and where you go for counseling. Read morea about How many people should I invite to my wedding?
Online marriage counseling near me:
This counseling is an easy way for couples to talk to a professional therapist via electronic means of communication. Online therapy costs to be more affordable than traditional in-office sessions because of the following reasons:
- Both partners have a private and safe environment and can share their problem with counselor freely
- It is also beneficial for those who have to struggle to visit counselor’s office due to child care, lack of
transportation or live in rural areas.
Issues in relationship
Some major issues which cause the couples to start counseling journey are as follows:
- Arguing on a daily basis, instead of finding the
solution to the problem.
- Disagreements on parenting, finances, or lifestyle
- Different ideologies cause many problems.
- Problems arise in the relationship even if neither of them compromises and gives more importance to
the ego in the relationship.
- Issues with sexual or romantic chemistry.
- Religious difference can cause serious problems in couples because they have disagreements about
what religion to teach their children.
Importance of marriage counselling:
Marriage counselors understand all kinds of couples problems’ and give them advice and solution which helps them to resolve their issues. If there is any hope in their relationship, relationship survives otherwise they separate. But most of the results are positive. After counseling you will be able to analyze both good and bad parts of your relationship. In this way you can easily find the marriage counsler in your nearest by searching marriage counselling near me.