ABOUT MEYDAN CITY:
Meydan city is known as a development hub in Dubai. It is located near the Meydan racecourse, considered a world-famous centrepiece of Meydan. Meydan apartments extend 40 million feet of living space. Meydan was an idea initiated by Sheikh Rashid Bin Maktoum, the ruler of Dubai, that has now become a metropolis of Nad Al Sheba, holding a variety of upscale projects. Meydan means “Meeting Place” in Arabic. It has been considered the best place for business opportunities, luxurious lifestyle and leisure, allowing access to worldwide recognized events and recreational facilities.
Properties In Meydan City:
Meydan city has many residential properties like apartments, hotel towers, millennium estates, villas, and townhouses. Further, an extensive range of commercial space is located in Meydan avenue, and a variety of apartments and villas are found in Meydan gate and Meydan one. The residential area is environmentally safe with a proper waste management system. There is a wide range of housing development under the Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City, including:
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City-District Eleven is a cluster of villas and mixed housing developments, including Emirates Airline Housing, Meydan villas, and the Kent College of Canterbury.
- Meydan Heights, a townhouse community, covers 528 residencies, home of the Emirates Airline Crew and adding a community centre and a few mosques.
- Meydan Avenue includes the Meydan Racecourse, Grandstand and the Meydan Hotel.
- Meydan One has more than 83,000 residents with luxuries and facilities comprising 711m tall Dubai One Tower, Meydan malls, five-star hotels, a civic centre, an indoor sports facility, and a marina.
- Meydan Metropolis is a 350,000sqq commercial development designed by Malaysian architect TAK design consultant.
- Millennium Estate is a 198 luxury villas, residential development to the grandstand.
- Polo Residences is a small guard-gated community comprising 29 five-storey luxury apartment blocks.
- Polo Townhousesis a variety of modern style townhouses located near Meydan Racecourse.
The project is specified to connect the world with the Emirate of Dubai through an expansion of global Horse racing, recreational and entertainment services, sports, commercial projects, schools, hospitals, communities of residential villas, and business towers with modern style of shopping destination and waterside developments. Read more about 7 Modern Advantages of Virtual Home Tours.
The Meydan City:
The Meydan Free Zone offers businesses a prime location and ease of incorporation. The Meydan Group’s collection comprises of the Meydan Hotel, Baby Al Shams Desert Resort &Spa, QUBE Sports Lounge, The Track Meydan Golf, Meydan Tennis Academy, Emirates Equestrian Centre, Dubai Equestrian Club, and the Meydan Racecourse, house of the world’s most important race day _ the Dubai World Cup.
Meydan has a very benevolent geographic location, and the area is connected to a lot of major road networks in the city. The site is close to Dubai Al Ain Road and Ras Al Khor Road. Local authorities are on their way to developing the infrastructure and new roads that straight out to various parts of the area of Dubai. RTA Dubai has currently developed three new bridges in the area to ease the residents and guests of Meydan for getting to the racecourse quickly. And they facilitated the VIP guests with the private bridge for easy access.