With the growing trend of e-learning, the education industry is experiencing a massive transformation. It is the result of technological innovations that the virtual classrooms or e-classrooms are gradually replacing traditional brick and mortar classrooms. This combination of education and technology has given birth to a new term known as Edtech. In this article we’ll discuss 5 learning app ideas for edtech businesses.
Edtech applications are creating a buzz in the industry by allowing educational institutions to connect to students and impart education as well as make learning better. Moreover, these apps also prepare educational institutes (schools, colleges, coaching institutes, etc.) to get future-ready. Considering the popularity and demand for the Edtech apps, you can add it to your startup mobile app ideas list. If you don’t believe us, then check out these Edtech app facts:
- According to EdtechXGlobal Report, education technology is gaining immense popularity at the global level and the market is forecasted to grow at 17% per annum to reach $252 billion by the end of this year.
- According to The American Society for Training and Development, around 98% of US businesses are planning to adopt EdTech in the upcoming years.
- Apple, Cisco, Blackboard, IBM, and Dell are some of the key players in the Edtech industry.
Now, let’s say you have decided to go for Edtech app development for your startup, but what type of app would you want to develop? To help you with that, we have listed five unique e-learning app ideas for EdTech business:
Foreign language learning
To beat this cutting-throat competition, students are not only gaining expertise in the subject of their interest, but they are also learning new languages to enhance their skills. Therefore, apps that help in learning different languages are high in demand. You can add developing such an Edtech app for your startup.
Virtual classrooms or e-classrooms
With more and more educational institutes inclining towards digital learning, the demand for virtual classroom solution is skyrocketing. You can think of developing such an application using AI, AR, and other latest technologies. Integrating such technologies would not only help students to understand the concepts clearly but also help teachers to automate various tasks such as monitoring the performance of the students.
App for Kindergarten
Such an application would help parents to make their kids learn new things in an interactive way. Such type of applications is getting immense popularity these days. You can think of developing a storytelling app, IQ development app, logic building app, or any other type. Read more
Competitive exam preparation apps
Clearly competitive examinations for various government and semi-government jobs is not a child’s play. By developing such an app, you can make students, especially from the areas with no coaching or educational institutes for the same, to learn and prepare for such examinations. This would also promote remote learning.
This type of application would not only benefit students but also the working professionals who want to learn new skills for the growth of their career. This is also one of the unique eLearning app ideas.
Make sure you add the latest features and technologies to your e-learning mobile application to make it stand out.
Top technologies for Edtech App development
To match the pace of continuous technological advances for your Edtech application development, you must have an idea of the latest technological trends. Here are some of the technologies that are trending in the online education industry:
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning to deliver a personalized learning experience and automate various tasks.
- Big data to deal with an enormous amount of data available over the web.
- Blockchain and Robotics to improve the security of Edtech applications
- Gamification to improve user engagement.
- Augmented reality and virtual reality to deliver lifelike experiences and make learning better.
How to choose an education app development company?
To select a reliable and experienced education app development company for your Edtech app development, keep the following points in mind:
- Check out the background or portfolio of the company to have an idea of their previous work.
- Look into the ratings and reviews submitted by their clients.
- Prefer the mobile app development services provider with prior experience in developing the type of edtech app you want to develop.
- Make sure the company has expertise in the latest tools and technologies for edtech app development.
- Don’t forget to ask about the communication medium they use for making their clients aware of the project’s progress.
- Ask if they provide post-launch support and maintenance.
- Check if the company offers customized app development services.
- Make sure the company offers you a perfect blend of cost and quality. Remember, not every glittery thing is gold.
When a little research can give assure you that your project is in the expert hands, why not do it?
Are you looking out for an innovative e-learning mobile app idea for your startup? You are in the right place. Here, we have provided a list of five such educational app ideas that would surely be a hit on the App Store and Play Store and also among your targeted audience. Apart from mentioning the ideas, we have also listed how to choose the right edtech app development company to get a robust, scalable, and feature-rich education app at a cost-effective price.